Present address: CIBIO – Centro de Investigação em Biodiversidade e Recursos Genéticos da Universidade do Porto, Instituto de Ciências Agrárias de Vairão, R. Padre Armando Quintas, 4485-661 Vairão, Portugal.
Isolation in habitat refugia promotes rapid diversification in a montane tropical salamander
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 353–370, February 2012
How to Cite
Parra-Olea, G., Windfield, J. C., Velo-Antón, G. and Zamudio, K. R. (2012), Isolation in habitat refugia promotes rapid diversification in a montane tropical salamander. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 353–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02593.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!