Present address: Department of Microbiology, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong, China.
‘Out-of-Africa’ dispersal of tropical floras during the Miocene climatic optimum: evidence from Uvaria (Annonaceae)
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 322–335, February 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, L., Su, Y. C. F., Thomas, D. C. and Saunders, R. M. K. (2012), ‘Out-of-Africa’ dispersal of tropical floras during the Miocene climatic optimum: evidence from Uvaria (Annonaceae). Journal of Biogeography, 39: 322–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02598.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!