Horizontal and elevational phylogeographic patterns of Himalayan and Southeast Asian forest passerines (Aves: Passeriformes)
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 556–573, March 2012
How to Cite
Päckert, M., Martens, J., Sun, Y.-H., Severinghaus, L. L., Nazarenko, A. A., Ting, J., Töpfer, T. and Tietze, D. T. (2012), Horizontal and elevational phylogeographic patterns of Himalayan and Southeast Asian forest passerines (Aves: Passeriformes). Journal of Biogeography, 39: 556–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02606.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!