Molecular and morphological support for a Florida origin of the Cuban oak
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 632–645, April 2013
How to Cite
Gugger, P. F. and Cavender-Bares, J. (2013), Molecular and morphological support for a Florida origin of the Cuban oak. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 632–645. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02610.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!