Global patterns in the shape of species geographical ranges reveal range determinants
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 760–771, April 2012
How to Cite
Baselga, A., Lobo, J. M., Svenning, J.-C. and Araújo, M. B. (2012), Global patterns in the shape of species geographical ranges reveal range determinants. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 760–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02612.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!