Lack of regeneration and climatic vulnerability to fire of Scots pine may induce vegetation shifts at the southern edge of its distribution
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 488–496, March 2012
How to Cite
Vilà-Cabrera, A., Rodrigo, A., Martínez-Vilalta, J. and Retana, J. (2012), Lack of regeneration and climatic vulnerability to fire of Scots pine may induce vegetation shifts at the southern edge of its distribution. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 488–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02615.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!