Inverted patterns of genetic diversity in continental and island populations of the heather Erica scoparia s.l.
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 574–584, March 2012
How to Cite
Désamoré, A., Laenen, B., González-Mancebo, J.M., Jaén Molina, R., Bystriakova, N., Martinez-Klimova, E., Carine, M. A. and Vanderpoorten, A. (2012), Inverted patterns of genetic diversity in continental and island populations of the heather Erica scoparia s.l. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 574–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02622.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!