Dispersal ability rather than ecological tolerance drives differences in range size between lentic and lotic water beetles (Coleoptera: Hydrophilidae)
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 984–994, May 2012
How to Cite
Arribas, P., Velasco, J., Abellán, P., Sánchez-Fernández, D., Andújar, C., Calosi, P., Millán, A., Ribera, I. and Bilton, D. T. (2012), Dispersal ability rather than ecological tolerance drives differences in range size between lentic and lotic water beetles (Coleoptera: Hydrophilidae). Journal of Biogeography, 39: 984–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02641.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!