Drifting fronds and drifting alleles: range dynamics, local dispersal and habitat isolation shape the population structure of the estuarine seaweed Fucus ceranoides
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1167–1178, June 2012
How to Cite
Neiva, J., Pearson, G. A., Valero, M. and Serrão, E. A. (2012), Drifting fronds and drifting alleles: range dynamics, local dispersal and habitat isolation shape the population structure of the estuarine seaweed Fucus ceranoides. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 1167–1178. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02670.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!