Richness and composition of plants and birds on land-bridge islands: effects of island attributes and differential responses of species groups
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1124–1133, June 2012
How to Cite
Yu, M., Hu, G., Feeley, K. J., Wu, J. and Ding, P. (2012), Richness and composition of plants and birds on land-bridge islands: effects of island attributes and differential responses of species groups. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 1124–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02676.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!