Present address: Instituto de Pesquisas Jardim Botânico do Rio de Janeiro, Rua Pacheco Leão 915, Jardim Botânico, 22460-030, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil.
Phylogeography of a species complex of lowland Neotropical rain forest trees (Carapa, Meliaceae)
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 676–692, April 2013
How to Cite
Scotti-Saintagne, C., Dick, C. W., Caron, H., Vendramin, G. G., Guichoux, E., Buonamici, A., Duret, C., Sire, P., Valencia, R., Lemes, M. R., Gribel, R. and Scotti, I. (2013), Phylogeography of a species complex of lowland Neotropical rain forest trees (Carapa, Meliaceae). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 676–692. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2011.02678.x
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!