Late Pleistocene lineage divergence among populations of Neolitsea sericea (Lauraceae) across a deep sea-barrier in the Ryukyu Islands
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 1347–1360, July 2012
How to Cite
Zhai, S.-N., Comes, H. P., Nakamura, K., Yan, H.-F. and Qiu, Y.-X. (2012), Late Pleistocene lineage divergence among populations of Neolitsea sericea (Lauraceae) across a deep sea-barrier in the Ryukyu Islands. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 1347–1360. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02685.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!