An invasive tree alters the structure of seed dispersal networks between birds and plants in French Polynesia
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 2007–2020, November 2012
How to Cite
Spotswood, E. N., Meyer, J.-Y. and Bartolome, J. W. (2012), An invasive tree alters the structure of seed dispersal networks between birds and plants in French Polynesia. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 2007–2020. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02688.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!