Towards a unification of movement ecology and biogeography: conceptual framework and a case study on Afrotropical ducks
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1401–1411, August 2012
How to Cite
Cumming, G. S., Gaidet, N. and Ndlovu, M. (2012), Towards a unification of movement ecology and biogeography: conceptual framework and a case study on Afrotropical ducks. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 1401–1411. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02711.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!