The role of seed dispersal, pollination and historical effects on genetic patterns of an insular plant that has lost its only seed disperser
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1996–2006, November 2012
How to Cite
Calviño-Cancela, M., Escudero, M., Rodríguez-Pérez, J., Cano, E., Vargas, P., Velo-Antón, G. and Traveset, A. (2012), The role of seed dispersal, pollination and historical effects on genetic patterns of an insular plant that has lost its only seed disperser. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 1996–2006. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02732.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!