Landscape structure and land use history influence changes in island plant composition after 100 years
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1645–1656, September 2012
How to Cite
Aggemyr, E. and Cousins, S. A. O. (2012), Landscape structure and land use history influence changes in island plant composition after 100 years. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 1645–1656. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02733.x
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!