Using biological traits to explain ladybird distribution patterns
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1772–1781, October 2012
How to Cite
Comont, R. F., Roy, H. E., Lewis, O. T., Harrington, R., Shortall, C. R. and Purse, B. V. (2012), Using biological traits to explain ladybird distribution patterns. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 1772–1781. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02734.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!