Loss of interactions with ants under cold climate in a regional myrmecophilous butterfly fauna
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1782–1790, October 2012
How to Cite
Pellissier, L., Litsios, G., Fiedler, K., Pottier, J., Dubuis, A., Pradervand, J.-N., Salamin, N. and Guisan, A. (2012), Loss of interactions with ants under cold climate in a regional myrmecophilous butterfly fauna. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 1782–1790. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02743.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!