These authors contributed equally.
Quaternary palaeoenvironmental oscillations drove the evolution of the Eurasian Carassius auratus complex (Cypriniformes, Cyprinidae)
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 2264–2278, December 2012
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Wang, S.-Y., Luo, J., Murphy, R. W., Du, R., Wu, S.-F., Zhu, C.-L., Li, Y., Poyarkov, A. D., Nguyen, S. N., Luan, P.-T. and Zhang, Y.-P. (2012), Quaternary palaeoenvironmental oscillations drove the evolution of the Eurasian Carassius auratus complex (Cypriniformes, Cyprinidae). Journal of Biogeography, 39: 2264–2278. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02755.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!