Distorted perception of the spatial distribution of plant diversity through uneven collecting efforts: the example of Asteraceae in Australia
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 2072–2080, November 2012
How to Cite
Schmidt-Lebuhn, A. N., Knerr, N. J. and González-Orozco, C. E. (2012), Distorted perception of the spatial distribution of plant diversity through uneven collecting efforts: the example of Asteraceae in Australia. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 2072–2080. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02756.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!