Phylogeny and comparative phylogeography of Sclerurus (Aves: Furnariidae) reveal constant and cryptic diversification in an old radiation of rain forest understorey specialists
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 37–49, January 2013
How to Cite
d’Horta, F. M., Cuervo, A. M., Ribas, C. C., Brumfield, R. T. and Miyaki, C. Y. (2013), Phylogeny and comparative phylogeography of Sclerurus (Aves: Furnariidae) reveal constant and cryptic diversification in an old radiation of rain forest understorey specialists. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 37–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02760.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!