Biophysical patterns in benthic assemblage composition across contrasting continental margins off New Zealand
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 75–89, January 2013
How to Cite
Compton, T. J., Bowden, D. A., Roland Pitcher, C., Hewitt, J. E. and Ellis, N. (2013), Biophysical patterns in benthic assemblage composition across contrasting continental margins off New Zealand. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 75–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02761.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- New Zealand Government
- Land Information New Zealand
- Ministry of Fisheries
- National Institute of Water and Atmospheric Research Ltd
- Department of Conservation. Grant Number: IMF10-408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!