Peter Wardle developed the intellectual and methodological foundation of this study. He is included posthumously.
Causes of tree line stability: stem growth, recruitment and mortality rates over 15 years at New Zealand Nothofagus tree lines
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 2061–2071, November 2012
How to Cite
Harsch, M. A., Buxton, R., Duncan, R. P., Hulme, P. E., Wardle, P., Wilmshurst, J. (2012), Causes of tree line stability: stem growth, recruitment and mortality rates over 15 years at New Zealand Nothofagus tree lines. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 2061–2071. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02763.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2012
- Miss E. L. Hellaby Indigenous Grasslands Research Trust
- New Zealand International Doctoral Research Scholarship
- Bio-protection Research Centre
- Foundation for Research, Science and Technology New Zealand
- Ecosystem Resilience Output Based Investment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!