Chloroplast DNA diversity associated with protected slopes and valleys for hybridizing Eucalyptus species on isolated ranges in south-eastern Australia
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 155–167, January 2013
How to Cite
Pollock, L. J., Bayly, M. J., Nevill, P. G. and Vesk, P. A. (2013), Chloroplast DNA diversity associated with protected slopes and valleys for hybridizing Eucalyptus species on isolated ranges in south-eastern Australia. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 155–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02766.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!