In and out of Africa: how did the Strait of Gibraltar affect plant species migration and local diversification?
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 24–36, January 2013
How to Cite
Lavergne, S., Hampe, A., Arroyo, J. (2013), In and out of Africa: how did the Strait of Gibraltar affect plant species migration and local diversification?. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 24–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02769.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science
- MEC. Grant Numbers: 91/894, P09-RNM-5280, 95/551, 1FD97-0743-CO3-03, PB98-1144, BOS2003-07924-CO2-01, CGL2006-13847-CO2, CGL2009-12565, CGL2010-18381, P07-RNM-02869
- Consejería de Innovación
- Ciencia y Empresa. Grant Number: HF2008-0040
- France–Spain PHC Picasso programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!