Towards an understanding of West African montane forest response to climate change
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 183–196, January 2013
How to Cite
Lézine, A.-M., Assi-Kaudjhis, C., Roche, E., Vincens, A., Achoundong, G. (2013), Towards an understanding of West African montane forest response to climate change. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 183–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02770.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Cocody University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!