A global analysis of trait variation and evolution in climbing plants
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1757–1771, October 2012
How to Cite
Gallagher, R. V., Leishman, M. R. (2012), A global analysis of trait variation and evolution in climbing plants. Journal of Biogeography, 39: 1757–1771. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02773.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Linkage. Grant Number: LP 0776758
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!