Assessing model fit in phylogeographical investigations: an example from the North American sandbar willow Salix melanopsis
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 131–141, January 2013
How to Cite
Tsai, Y.-H. E., Carstens, B. C. (2013), Assessing model fit in phylogeographical investigations: an example from the North American sandbar willow Salix melanopsis. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 131–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02775.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0918212, BIO-0905959
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!