Geographical structure and cryptic lineages within common green iguanas, Iguana iguana
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 50–62, January 2013
How to Cite
Stephen, C. L., Reynoso, V. H., Collett, W. S., Hasbun, C. R., Breinholt, J. W. (2013), Geographical structure and cryptic lineages within common green iguanas, Iguana iguana. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 50–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02780.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- College of Science and Health at Utah Valley University
- the Instituto de Biología
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!