Snails on oceanic islands: testing the general dynamic model of oceanic island biogeography using linear mixed effect models
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 117–130, January 2013
How to Cite
Cameron, R. A. D., Triantis, K. A., Parent, C. E., Guilhaumon, F., Alonso, M. R., Ibáñez, M., de Frias Martins, A. M., Ladle, R. J., Whittaker, R. J. (2013), Snails on oceanic islands: testing the general dynamic model of oceanic island biogeography using linear mixed effect models. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 117–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02781.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship Program. Grant Number: 041095
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/44306/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!