The Last Glacial Maximum distribution of South African subtropical thicket inferred from community distribution modelling
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 310–322, February 2013
How to Cite
Potts, A. J., Hedderson, T. A., Franklin, J., Cowling, R. M. (2013), The Last Glacial Maximum distribution of South African subtropical thicket inferred from community distribution modelling. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 310–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02788.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- South African National Research Foundation (NRF)
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University and the US National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1138073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!