Post-glacial dispersal, rather than in situ glacial survival, best explains the disjunct distribution of the Lusitanian plant species Daboecia cantabrica (Ericaceae)
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 335–344, February 2013
How to Cite
Beatty, G. E., Provan, J. (2013), Post-glacial dispersal, rather than in situ glacial survival, best explains the disjunct distribution of the Lusitanian plant species Daboecia cantabrica (Ericaceae). Journal of Biogeography, 40: 335–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02789.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!