Global biogeography and diversification of palms sheds light on the evolution of tropical lineages. I. Historical biogeography
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 274–285, February 2013
How to Cite
Baker, W. J., Couvreur, T. L.P. (2013), Global biogeography and diversification of palms sheds light on the evolution of tropical lineages. I. Historical biogeography. Journal of Biogeography, 40: 274–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2699.2012.02795.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!