*The National Institute for Nursing was formerly the Institute of Nursing at Oxford.
Changing power relationships between nurses: a case-study of early changes towards patient-centred nursing
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 219–229, July 1993
How to Cite
TITCHEN, A. and BINNIE, A. (1993), Changing power relationships between nurses: a case-study of early changes towards patient-centred nursing. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 2: 219–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.1993.tb00168.x
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 20 January 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.