Readability of printed educational materials used to inform potential and actual ostomates
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 359–366, November 1996
How to Cite
COEY, L. (1996), Readability of printed educational materials used to inform potential and actual ostomates. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 5: 359–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.1996.tb00268.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication JO August 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.