Telling tales: a qualitative exploration of how children's nurses interpret work with unaccompanied hospitalized children
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 43–50, January 2005
How to Cite
Livesley, J. (2005), Telling tales: a qualitative exploration of how children's nurses interpret work with unaccompanied hospitalized children. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 14: 43–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.00973.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Submitted for publication: 26 September 2003 Accepted for publication: 12 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!