District nursing – sharing an understanding by being present. Experiences of encounters with people with serious chronic illness and their close relatives in their homes
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 858–866, October 2004
How to Cite
Öhman, M. and Söderberg, S. (2004), District nursing – sharing an understanding by being present. Experiences of encounters with people with serious chronic illness and their close relatives in their homes. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 13: 858–866. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.00975.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2004
- Submitted for publication: 20 October 2003 Accepted for publication: 23 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.