Liver transplant patients: their experience in the intensive care unit. A phenomenological study
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 967–976, November 2004
How to Cite
Del Barrio, M., Lacunza, M. M., Armendariz, A. C., Margall, M. A. and Asiain, M. C. (2004), Liver transplant patients: their experience in the intensive care unit. A phenomenological study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 13: 967–976. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.01002.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Submitted for publication: 29 September 2003 Accepted for publication: 3 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.