Hospitalized elders and family caregivers: a typology of family worry
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 3–8, January 2005
How to Cite
Li, H. (2005), Hospitalized elders and family caregivers: a typology of family worry. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 14: 3–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.01013.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2005
- Submitted for publication: 18 December 2003 Accepted for publication: 20 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.