ICD: a qualitative study of patient experience the first year after implantation
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 1008–1016, November 2004
How to Cite
Kamphuis, H. C., Verhoeven, N. W., de Leeuw, R., Derksen, R., Hauer, R. N. and Winnubst, J. A. (2004), ICD: a qualitative study of patient experience the first year after implantation. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 13: 1008–1016. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.01021.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Submitted for publication: 26 September 2003 Accepted for publication: 19 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.