Comparing mercury-in-glass, tympanic and disposable thermometers in measuring body temperature in healthy young people
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 496–500, April 2005
How to Cite
Khorshid, L., Eşer, İ., Zaybak, A. and Yapucu, Ü. (2005), Comparing mercury-in-glass, tympanic and disposable thermometers in measuring body temperature in healthy young people. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 14: 496–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.01076.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2005
- Submitted for publication: 24 March 2004 Accepted for publication: 31 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!