Conceptions of evidence, evidence-based medicine, evidence-based practice and their use in nursing: independent nurse prescribers’ views
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 411–417, April 2005
How to Cite
Banning, M. (2005), Conceptions of evidence, evidence-based medicine, evidence-based practice and their use in nursing: independent nurse prescribers’ views. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 14: 411–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.01086.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2005
- Submitted for publication: 6 January 2004 Accepted for publication: 14 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.