Music and its effect on the physiological responses and anxiety levels of patients receiving mechanical ventilation: a pilot study
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 609–620, May 2005
How to Cite
Lee, O. K. A., Chung, Y. F. L., Chan, M. F. and Chan, W. M. (2005), Music and its effect on the physiological responses and anxiety levels of patients receiving mechanical ventilation: a pilot study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 14: 609–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.01103.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2005
- Submitted for publication: 15 April 2004 Accepted for publication: 31 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!