Working in long-term care settings for older people with dementia: nurses’ aides
Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 587–593, May 2005
How to Cite
Sung, H.-c., Chang, S.-m. and Tsai, C.-s. (2005), Working in long-term care settings for older people with dementia: nurses’ aides. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 14: 587–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2004.01111.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2005
- Submitted for publication: 10 September 2004 Accepted for publication: 14 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.