Towards rehabilitative handling in caring for patients following stroke: a participatory action research project
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 14, Issue Supplement s1, pages 3–12, March 2005
How to Cite
Mitchell, E. A., Conlon, A.-M., Armstrong, M. and Ryan, A. A. (2005), Towards rehabilitative handling in caring for patients following stroke: a participatory action research project. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 14: 3–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01143.x
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2005
- Submitted for publication: 18 June 2004 Accepted for publication: 15 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.