Do trait anxiety and age predict state anxiety of school-age children?
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 1083–1089, October 2005
How to Cite
William Li, H. C. and Lopez, V. (2005), Do trait anxiety and age predict state anxiety of school-age children?. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 14: 1083–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01223.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Submitted for publication: 11 January 2005 Accepted for publication: 12 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!