Evaluating the clinical effectiveness of neonatal nurse practitioners: an exploratory study
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 35–44, January 2006
How to Cite
Woods, L. (2006), Evaluating the clinical effectiveness of neonatal nurse practitioners: an exploratory study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15: 35–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01246.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Submitted for publication: 22 January 2004 Accepted for publication: 1 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.