The evolving role of community nurses for people with learning disabilities: changes over an 11-year period
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 72–82, January 2006
How to Cite
Barr, O. (2006), The evolving role of community nurses for people with learning disabilities: changes over an 11-year period. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15: 72–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01254.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2005
- Submitted for publication: 28 April 2005 Accepted for publication: 3 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.