Boundaries around the ‘well-informed’ patient: the contribution of Schutz to inform nurses’ interactions
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 4–10, January 2006
How to Cite
Henderson, A. (2006), Boundaries around the ‘well-informed’ patient: the contribution of Schutz to inform nurses’ interactions. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 15: 4–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01261.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2005
- Submitted for publication: 31 January 2005 Accepted for publication: 12 May 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.