Evaluation of a falls prevention programme in an acute tertiary care hospital
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 316–324, February 2007
How to Cite
Williams, T. A., King, G., Hill, A.-M., Rajagopal, M., Barnes, T., Basu, A., Pascoe, G., Birkett, K. and Kidd, H. (2007), Evaluation of a falls prevention programme in an acute tertiary care hospital. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 16: 316–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2702.2005.01410.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Submitted for publication: 9 December 2004 Accepted for publication: 20 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.